O'Neill Youth Epic 5/4 Back Zip Wetsuit - Black/Ultra Blue
The Epic Series has many of the same sick features as the O'Neill highend wetsuits, including 100% Ultraflex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert blackout zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry.
- 5/4mm Back Zip
- 100% UltraFlex DS neoprene -High-performance super-stretch neoprene with a durable outer skin that resists velcro pulls and snags. Stretch factor: 150%
- Glued & Blindsticted Seam Construction -The blindstitch seam is aptly named because the stitching only goes part way through the neoprene. If a suit is blindstitched, it is also glued so there is no leakage through the seams. Glued and blind stitched construction provides a waterproof seam. A blindstitched suit is also taped in all areas of excessive stress. O’Neill’s exclusive blindstitch is the Flexloc Stitch which is stronger and more flexible than the traditional blindstitch and eliminates unraveling of the seam. O'Neill's proven GBS-glued and blindstichted seam Is double-stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. If the thread breaks, the seam will not leak.
- Double superseal neck -A toasty warm two layer design featuring a 360˚ smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustablility, and a secure lock down. Fully adjustable and watertight.
- Krypto knee padz -Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability. Flexible and unique design utilizes and extended knee pad for added durability.
- External key pocket with loop
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD)
- Updated Velcro closure
- Glued in covert zipper contruction with Back-out zipper