Dakine John John Florence Kainui Plus 6ft Leash
A SIX-FOOT SURF LEASH DESIGNED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH JOHN JOHN FLORENCE FOR WAVES UP TO A COUPLE FEET OVERHEAD
Dakine has long set the gold standard for surf leashes, and John John Florence has done the same for competitive surfing in powerful overhead waves.
His signature six-foot Kainui Plus leash is designed for speed and durability, featuring the highest-quality ¼-inch (6.5-millimeter) urethane Dura-Cord with speed pockets and molded ends to minimize drag in the water.
The molded ankle cuff padding with a new hydrophobic exterior ensures a snug-but-comfortable fit and hassle-free security in waves up to a couple feet overhead.
All John John Florence products feature recycled cardboard packaging with no plastic to help keep our oceans clean.
- John John Florence signature style
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) Dura-Cord with Speed Pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag
- 1.5" (40MM) Streamlined molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Hydrophobic webbing material in Ankle cuff and railsaver
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1" (25MM) detachable railsaver