C-Skins Junior Element 3/2 Back Zip Wetsuit - Slate/Red/Blue Tie-Dye
The C-Skins Element Junior summer wetsuit series brings legendary C-Skins fit, warmth and technology to those starting their journey of life in the water. Made entirely of our premium quality True Thickness neoprene, the Element features super stretchy XTend material in the arms and shoulders to help young surfers catch more waves than their mates. A high cut, ‘glideskin' coated collar gives great UV protection with no rubbing or rash and special Mesh Skin panels on the chest and back help lock in body heat when the sea breeze kicks up. The Element Junior 3/2 Summer Wetsuit simply has to be one of the best kids wetsuits for the UK surf scene.
- 30% Xtend neoprene (upper body) - superb flexibility for easy paddling and wave catching.
- 70% Free Flex neoprene (lower body) - easy to get on and off and increased durability.
- Mesh Skin chest and back - water-shedding body panels to protect against wind chill.
- Dura Flex knee pads - bombproof durability when lying on the board and popping up.
- Breathable Flatlock seams - comfortable, breathable seams which lie flat against the skin to prevent rubbing.
- Super Seal Glideskin collar - keeps necks happy and minimises water entry.
- Seamless paddle zones - easy paddling with no rubbing or rash around the shoulders.
- NEON - Comes in an assortment of bright, neon colours to make it easy to spot the kids on the beach.
- True Thickness - a warmer, thicker suit than what you might typically see on the shelves. Look for yourself!
- Back zip entry - Easy entry so no time is wasted when the waves are pumping.
- Ankle zips - make it easier to put the suit on without any help.
- Key pocket
Colour: Slate/Red/Blue Tie-Dye
Junior Wetsuit Size Guide: