Troggs Silicon Ear Plugs
- Silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear
- Doctors Recommended to get a good night’s sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse
- Doctor Recommend use to help prevent swimmer’s ear infections
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs
- Safe for use with ear tubes
- Provides protection after surgeries
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure
- Protects hearing from loud noises
- Provides non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection
- Great for sleeping, swimming, studying, bathing, travel, loud events, flying discomfort, etc.
Seals out water and reduces noise.
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
WARNINGS: Do not insert into ear canal! COVER ONLY! Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
TO REMOVE: To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky (up to 5 uses).
Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber
Warnings & Precautions
Use whole earplug • Do not cut, break apart or elongate • Do not force plug into ear canal • Cover only • Adult supervision required for children under 15 • Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet • Use only as directed • If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor ONLY.
Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.