FCS 2 AM PC Twin +1 Fin - XLarge
- Performance Core – Performance Core (PC) material and construction is designed to deliver the feeling of a traditional fiberglass fin with the added performance of reduced weight. The RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding) process produces a lightweight fin with remarkable flex, a smooth feel and an impressive aesthetic.
- Twin Fin Specs – Base: 5.07" / Depth: 5.61" / Area: 20.37" / Sweep: 32.1°
- Stabilizer Fin Specs – Base: 3.94" / Depth: 3.69" / Area: 20.37 / Sweep: 32.9°
- Flat Foil – A flat inside face combined with a convex outside face. The traditional flat sided foil offers an even combination of drive, pivot and hold and provides a very consistent, reliable feel over a wide variety of conditions.
- Low Sweep and Narrow Tip – These fins pivot and release exceptionally well, while maintaining an incredible trim speed and the ability to quickly break into a turn.
- Mini Stabilizer – Narrow, elongated template with a rounded tip to add control when driving through turns.
- Side Fins Positioned (11mm) Behind Shapers Dot
- FCS II Fin System – This fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- 3 Fins
- Material : Fiberglass
- Fin Category : Twin
- Includes 3 Fins
Sizes Chart :
|Size||Weight (kg)||Weight (lbs)|
|X-SMALL||Under 55kg||Under 120lbs|
|SMALL||55kg - 70kg||120 - 155lbs|
|MEDIUM||65kg - 80kg||145 - 175lbs|
|LARGE||75kg - 90kg||165 - 200lbs|
|X-LARGE||Over 85kg||Over 190lbs|