Churchill Makapuu Swim Fins
The classic Churchill Makapuu swim fin is back on sale in the UK. Churchills have set the standard for bodyboarding fins for decades and are as sought after today as they ever have. Made since 1936, the Churchill Makapuu Swimfins have become a gold standard in bodyboarding and surfing alike. If you're looking for a durable, reliable pair of bodyboarding swim fins, Churchills are your best bet. Utilising a patented dolphin tail design, the Churchill Makapuu Swimfins are able to give you some of the best thrust available. Pair that with their stiffer blades, higher blend line, and stiffer side rails, and you've got some serious durability for an affordable price. Thicker heel straps and 100% natural gum rubber allow them to slide on easily. Plus, they float!
- THE GOLD STANDARD - Makapuu fins have been made since 1936 and have become a gold standard in bodyboarding. They're often referred to as the original swimfin.
- PATENTED DOLPHIN TAIL SHAPE for maximum thrust and performance.
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR for even the longest of sessions. Made of a durable natural gum rubber, they're quick and easy to put on and take off.
- DRAINAGE HOLE to keep rocks and water out of sight and out of mind.
- STIFFER FIN BLADE combined with stiffer side rails and improved higher blend line provide maximum performance and thrust, allowing you to focus less on swimming and more on catching more waves.
- 100% FLOATING GUM RUBBER material helps these fins from getting lost in the surf.
- COLOUR: Blue / Yellow
Sizes Chart :
To fit with a 3mm sock, assuming you do not have a wide foot or high instep