Roka Bantry B Sustainable Nylon Small - Aspen Yellow
Roka Bantry B Sustainable Nylon Small
The Bantry B is our original backpack with a chunky zip at the top. Twelve or more plastic bottles are used to make the recycled (rPET) materials that make each bag, and all ROKA bags are vegan friendly too!
- Four straps for being carried on your back or by your side
- Front pocket closed by a sturdy zip
- Secure inside pocket
- Laptop or tablet sleeve inside
- Made using the rPET sustainable Nylon : for a smooth and glossy feel
- Coated to make it water-resistant
- Put through a softening process to make it have a softer feel
- The nylon material is weather-resistant, lightweight, and as durable
|Description||The cutest and safest way to keep track of all your daily needs - mobile phone, keys, wallet, and more!||The best thing to have your back. Enough space for notebooks, water bottle, an extra sweater and more - this size is ideal for staying on the move.|
While ROKA bags are washable, usually a simple wet sponge does the job. The materials used are designed to be durable and weather resistant. And the straps will become softer and more comfortable with each use.
Did You Know?
All our bags are named after places that are dear to us in our home town of London. However, the Bantry, being our first bag, is named after Brett & Emma’s, our founder’s other favourite place, Bantry Bay in South Africa where they went on their honeymoon.