Suit: PATAGONIA R4 FZ 4.5/3.5 HOODED WINTER WETSUIT 2015
- Thickness - 5.5mm Main Body & Thighs / 4.5mm Arms & Legs
- Seams - 100% Fluid Seam Weld, 100% Internal Taped
- Zip - Chest Zip
- Chlorine-free Merino wool and recycled polyester lining throughout
- The R4 is made for Frigid water: 2-8 C
- Highest grade neoprene for long lasting durability
- Warranty - Lifetime of the Suit
Spend a week scoring uncrowded waves in Alaska with the right suit, and you’ll start to think that warm water is way overrated. The redesigned R4® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit is the warmest wetsuit Patagonia offer, with high-quality neoprene and a merino wool and polyester lining that offers unmatched warmth, strength and flex.
Patagonia have completely redesigned there Wetsuit line up for 2015. The major change in the R4 is the increase in thickness. The R4 is now 5.5mm and 4.5mm making an already very toasty wetsuit even warmer. The Wool lining has also had an upgrade for 2015 now being woven in with a hydropfohic micro grid rycyled polyester in the arms and legs which leads to increased flex without compromising on warmth. This new mix also has a much faster drying time than previous generation suits. There are no changes with the seams which are liquid taped on the outside seams and internally taped the inside in selected areas, combine that with the highest grade of neoprene and you have possibly the best wetsuit in the world.