O'Neill Ninja 5/4 Chest Zip Wetsuit - Black
The Ninja Series offers high end quality features and exceptional durability. Featuring UltraFlex neoprene for freedom of movement and DL FluidFlex Firewall insulation for extra warmth. The internal GBS seams with tape keep the cold water out. The Ninja Chest Zip Full features a water tight double super seal neck closure.
|Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|S||173 - 178cm||95 - 99cm||75 - 79cm|
|ST||183 - 188cm||95 - 99cm||75 - 79cm|
|MS||169 - 174cm||99 - 104cm||79 - 84cm|
|M||175 - 180cm||99 - 104cm||79 - 84cm|
|MT||185 - 191cm||99 - 104cm||79 - 84cm|
|LS||171 - 177cm||104 - 110cm||84 - 89cm|
|L||178 - 183cm||104 - 110cm||84 - 89cm|
|LT||188 - 193cm||104 - 110cm||84 - 89cm|
|XLS||174 - 179cm||110 - 117cm||89 - 94cm|
|XL||180 - 185cm||110 - 117cm||89 - 94cm|
|XLT||191 - 196cm||110 - 117cm||89 - 94cm|
|2XL||183 - 188cm||117 - 123cm||94 - 99cm|
- Make sure you pull up all the excess neoprene from the bottom of the wetsuit. The knee pads should be placed over the knees.
- When the suit is on you should be able to put your arms diagonally out and there will be no excess neoprene under your arms.
- When you have the suit on, and you can grab excess on the back then you will need to go for a different size.
- The most important place to get correct is around the core of the body. Focusing on the chest and shoulders.
- If the suit is too big it will flush with water, so you need to make sure you get the correct size. It should sit above the ankle bone and above the wrist and be quite snug on your body (do not worry, it will give slightly over time!).
- If you are struggling with the wetsuit being too tight around the neck we do have rash vests available which will help with that.