O'Neill Ninja 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - Black
Offering high end quality features and exceptional durability O’Neill’s Ninja 4/3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit features UltraFlex neoprene for freedom of movement and double lined FluidFlex Firewall insulation for extra warmth. The internal GBS seams with tape will keep the cold water out and the Ninja chest zip features a watertight double super seal neck closure.
• F.U.Z.E. Closure System
• Krypto Knee Pads
• Double Super Seal Glide Skin Neck
• Strategic Seamless Paddle Zone
• GBS Seams with Ultraflex 0.5MM taped seams excluding tape on arms for increased flexibility in highest movement area
• Ultraflex arms, side panel and lower legs for maximum flexibility
• Single lined Fluid Flex back panel for warmth and wind protection
• Double lined Fluid Flex Firewall chest, thigh, crotch and butt panel for maximum warmth
|Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|S||173 - 178cm||95 - 99cm||75 - 79cm|
|ST||183 - 188cm||95 - 99cm||75 - 79cm|
|MS||169 - 174cm||99 - 104cm||79 - 84cm|
|M||175 - 180cm||99 - 104cm||79 - 84cm|
|MT||185 - 191cm||99 - 104cm||79 - 84cm|
|LS||171 - 177cm||104 - 110cm||84 - 89cm|
|L||178 - 183cm||104 - 110cm||84 - 89cm|
|LT||188 - 193cm||104 - 110cm||84 - 89cm|
|XLS||174 - 179cm||110 - 117cm||89 - 94cm|
|XL||180 - 185cm||110 - 117cm||89 - 94cm|
|XLT||191 - 196cm||110 - 117cm||89 - 94cm|
|2XL||183 - 188cm||117 - 123cm||94 - 99cm|
- Make sure you pull up all the excess neoprene from the bottom of the wetsuit. The knee pads should be placed over the knees.
- When the suit is on you should be able to put your arms diagonally out and there will be no excess neoprene under your arms.
- When you have the suit on, and you can grab excess on the back then you will need to go for a different size.
- The most important place to get correct is around the core of the body. Focusing on the chest and shoulders.
- If the suit is too big it will flush with water, so you need to make sure you get the correct size. It should sit above the ankle bone and above the wrist and be quite snug on your body (do not worry, it will give slightly over time!).
- If you are struggling with the wetsuit being too tight around the neck we do have rash vests available which will help with that.