NSP Elements HDT Fun Surfboard Futures - White
The NSP Elements Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easily and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
- Rail: Full
- Bottom: Single to Vee
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
- On smaller days, go quad and keep the thruster setup for bigger days when conditions lend themselves for slicing.
- Fins: Available in three designs, the Elements funboard comes with three nylon twin tab M7 or new MFC-designed FTU fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup from their fin clusters, J7 RTM upgrades from NSP are available. Find them listed further down below under “surf accessories“.
- Elements Funboard : Consider the NSP funboard the “in-between” – halfway between the longboard and the fish. Often considered the next step for a surfer who has spent enough time practicing on a longboard. Not quite ready yet for a fish or a shortboard, Elements Funboards are a great platform for quick progression, whether you are renting at a surf school or as an owner of an Elements Funboard.
- Fin boxes : The five-fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions. On average-to-smaller days, go quad, and keep the thruster setup for the bigger days when conditions allow for committed turns.
- Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from an evolved production process that results in durability, value and performance. Go check out our longboards, Funboards, Fish, Tinder-D8 and Hybrids in Elements construction.
- Perfect shape reproduction : Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.Light but durable construction : EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell. Full-length glass stringer adds extra strength, durability and life-time to the board.Great value and performance : Great performance shapes at attractive prices. The amazing blend of construction features, including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer.
||Weight +/- 5%