Macks Aqua Block Ear Plugs
- Pre-molded flanged earplugs constructed of silicone and designed for super soft, super comfortable, waterproof protection
- Unique Flex Stem and triple flange design allow for a more customized fit, which increases sealing ability and improves wearer comfort
- Pre-molded silicone will not deteriorate like similar earplugs made of plastic
- Helps prevent swimmer’s ear and surfer’s ear
- Washable and reusable for extended wear
- Includes storage case
Seals out water
- Reach over head and gently pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Push and twist plug into ear to form an airtight seal. Be careful not to push plug in too far that you are unable to easily grasp it with thumb and forefinger.
- To remove, grasp earplug stem with thumb and forefinger and remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
Rapid removal or failure to use as directed can cause serious injury or hearing loss.
If you are having trouble getting the plug to seal, re-insert and wiggle stem while gently pushing plug to form an airtight seal. If you are having trouble inserting the plug, try pointing the tip of the plug slightly forward, toward face, during insertion.
Warnings & Precautions
Recommended for ages 7 and up. Mack’s® AquaBlock® Earplugs are not recommended for use with ear tubes or by patients recovering from ear surgery unless directed by a doctor. Use Mack’s® Pillow Soft® Silicone Earplugs with ear tubes and for post-surgery protection. Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet. Use only as directed. Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
Wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly before reinserting into ear. Store in original case. Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals. Earplugs should be inspected regularly for serviceability. Replace hard, torn or deformed earplugs. If used daily, replace every 2 to 4 weeks.
Mack’s® AquaBlock® Earplugs are safe for use in salt and chlorinated water. Earplugs should be inspected regularly for serviceability. If they become hard, torn or deformed, they should be replaced.