Firewire Flat Earth Surfboard Futures - Black
Firewire Flat Earth Surfboard Futures - BlackThese are crazy times! When conspiracies become realities, and creativity manifests to functionality.
Introducing the Firewire Flat Earth Surfboard, one of the most exciting Firewire surfboards for sale: a board built to shred ankle high to overhead surf. Designed by Akila Aipa and dialed-in by Kelly Slater, this model is ready to be your go-to board whatever the conditions of the day.
Finesse and flow in waves chest to head high, sized at your normal shortboard volume or a couple liters more.
- Designed to be ridden as a twin but the center box was added for those who want to add a little stability.
- Featuring a single to double concave with medium rails this board can be ridden from knee high to well overhead.
- Experiment with a twin + trailer or twin without trailer, because this shape surfs on a spectrum from loose and slidey in smaller sizes with two twin fins, to grippy and drivey in larger sizes with a trailer added.
- In summary, let the Flat Earth blow your mind as a twin fin, or sip the serum in doses with a trailer fin.
- Feel the speed.
- Hit the lip.
- Bury the rail.
- As Akila’s dad – the great, surfer-shaper Ben Aipa – would say, “HOOK IT!”
|5'6"||19 3/8"||2 7/16"||27.13L|
|5'8"||19 5/8"||2 5/8"||30.42L|
|5'9"||19 3/4"||2 11/16"||31.78L|
|6'0"||20 1/2"||2 13/16||36.05L|
|6'4"||21 1/2||3 1/4"||45.82L|