FCS II Reactor PC Medium Charcoal/Black Tri Fins
FCS II REACTOR NEO GLASS TRI FINS
Speed & tight turns. Ideal for beach breaks.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)