FCS 2 Pyzel PC Tri Fins - Medium
- The longer base and narrow, tapered tip injects some critical elements for surfers
who like to drive hard off the bottom and get the fins free off the lip.
- Like a typical All-Round fin, the JP feels reliable in different waves and boards.
It's fast and loose with an underlying feeling of control, that’s not overbearing.
- Designed to fit the FCS 2 Fin System.
- High-performance shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core (PC) material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn.
FCS Fins Guide
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)