NSP Protech Fun Surfboard Futures - Navy Tint
NSP PROTECH FUNBOARD
The NSP Protech Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior. The Protech Funboard is renowned as NSP’s durable, high-performance custom laminated board offered at the most attractive price point. Paddles easily and catches waves early gets you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard is a classic mid-length Malibu and our most popular shape ever. The NSP Funboard is the clear “next-step” board for surfers looking to downsize, and an overall great board to have for all kinds of conditions.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Protech Funboard Design:
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
The Protech Funboard models are available with NSP’s new 3x FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and come out of the box with 3 MFC-designed fins. Carry-over models are available in our popular twin tab fin boxes.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|6'8"||21"||2 ⁵/⁸||42.1 Liters||3.40 Kg|
|7'2"||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49.0 Liters||3.89 Kg|
|7'6"||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4 Liters||4.14 Kg|
Protech Funboard construction diagram
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
• Custom finish
• Secure cell EPS Core
• 6 oz + 4 oz deck
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom
• UV-stable resin
Carbon-reinforced tail patch
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides exceptional flex control, increased durability and resistance against increased back-foot pressure. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.