Circle One EPS Epoxy Skimboard Package 52"
The Circle One Epoxy + Fibreglass EPS skimboard range is designed for serious wave riding. These boards will sand skim brilliantly but unlike the wooden skimboard range they have added volume to get you skimming out to waves, and riding them. They have the added ability of floating over the deeper water to catch the curling wave. This skimboard package also includes a skimboard bag to protect your board when travelling, an arch bar, a traction pad and wax for added grip and customisation of your skimboard.
Circle One Skimboards are perfectly constructed and hand finished to give a high strength to weight ratio, essential for a strong, durable and fast board. The Epoxy EPS range are well suited to the skimboarder making the progression from a wooden skimboard and into the world of wave riding and tricks. Not sure which board is right for you? – check out the ‘Choosing the Right Board’ section below.
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINK Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
All Circle One Surfboards, Skimboards and Kiteboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
– BOARD DIMENSIONS (L x W x Thickness): 52inch x 20.5inch x 1inch (132cm x 52cm x 2.54cm) – Width is measured at widest point
– SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
– BOARD TYPE: Epoxy EPS Skimboard
– TAIL SHAPE: Round
– RIDER WEIGHT: See ‘Choosing Right Board’ below
– SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Progressive to Advanced
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SKIMBOARD
Choosing the right size skimboard can depend on a number of factors: weight, height, physical rider characteristics, experience level and whether you want to mainly pull tricks or prefer to ride a wave. The general rule is that you need enough flotation to hold your weight and get you out to the deeper water of the shore break. Luckily, at Circle One, we have used our years of experience and knowledge of the skimboarding to put together a Skimboard Size Grid (below) which will help you choose the right board.