The Alder Psycho is a good beginner/intermediate board with a versatile shape which caters to both prone and dropknee riding. It features a classic PE foam core, crescent tail for improved hold and control on the wave face, and 50/50 rails which increase speed and bite when riding a higher line.
* PE core offers greater flex and durability.
* Clipped crescent tail: versatile and functional tail shape provides great control for all styles of riding in all wave conditions.
* HDPE slick: high density polyethylene bottom increases longevity and provides good protection.
* Closed Cell Deck: The closed cell deck provides increased stiffness and strength where the rider lies.
* 50/50 rails: provide more speed due to the decreased rail vacuum, and better bite higher in the barrel.